Monday, August 1, 2011

Picturing in my Head...

Thanks to another family who has adopted from Russia twice, we found out this weekend that there is a Russian website that has photos and descriptions of all the Russian children who are eligible for adoption.  Last night, Brent and I poured over the photos of children in Kaliningrad, realizing that one of the photos we were looking at is a picture of our child! It amazes me to think that God knows who will be in our family in the near future, calling me "mommy".

I recently took the kids to have their pictures made. As I selected pictures to purchase, I realized that the next time we do pictures, we will likely be taking pictures of 3 kids, not 2!  So, I sit here, trying to imagine whose face will be in this picture this time next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment