Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Almost there!

Tonight is our last night at our house with 2 kids.  We are heading to Houston tomorrow after school, are spending the night with a friend (Thank you, Allison!) and then the 4 of us fly to Moscow on Friday!  I cannot believe the day is finally here.  The prayers, support, and love of all of you  has meant so much to us.  I am in awe at how many people truly love and care for Nik.  His life will be so blessed because of all of you.  Keep an eye out for blog updates when we are in Russia. We pick Nik up at the orphanage on Sunday. I cannot wait to watch Maddie, Dylan, and Nik meet for the 1st time! 

Here is a picture of the clothes I am packing for our THREE kids to wear home on the airplane when we fly home on October 25th. 

2 comments:

  1. How great is our God that He has given you the desire of your hearts! Praying for traveling mercies and a joy-filled family reunion. Can't wait to meet Nikita! Love, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so blessed by how God has really streamlined everything for you guys and Nik. You guys are some of the sweetest people I know. I love love love the outfits!! I know the kid are going to be so happy to be together!
    I will be praying for you guys and I love you all. Brandi

    ReplyDelete